Phone: (217) 532-9530
Montgomery County Clerk & Recorder
2014 Primary Election
Click HERE to see if you are registered to vote or find your polling place.
First Day To Apply For An Absentee Ballot Last Day to Register To Vote Prior To The Election Absentee Voting Period Early Voting Period Last Day We Can Receive An Absentee Ballot Application
First Day To Apply For An Absentee Ballot
Last Day to Register To Vote Prior To The Election
Absentee Voting Period
Early Voting Period
Last Day We Can Receive An Absentee Ballot Application
Welcome & News
Click HERE For A Sample Ballot For The March 18, 2014 General Primary Election.
* Discovering family roots is a growing past time, and with the availability of internet resources, it is easier than ever to trace your family history. Click HERE for more information.
* New District Maps Now Available. See the new County Board, State, U.S. District and Precinct maps. Click HERE for more information.
Thank you for visiting the Montgomery County Illinois Clerk & Recorders website. This website was built as a resource for the community and to provide convenient accesses to important information. We hope that our website is able to answer your questions and provide you with the information you seek. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We value feedback from the public on how to better serve its needs.
* County Clerk Website Now Provides Older County Election Canvass Results
* Free Web Access To Land Records Is Now Available
* County Voters To Receive ID Cards Soon
* April 9, 2013
* County Clerk Reminds Voters To Update Information.